Romjul (Norwegian) is the period between Christmas and New Year’s dedicated to reflection. Norwegians often celebrate Romjul by slowing down and socializing less. It is held as a time to rest and physically replenish in preparation for the year to come.
Inspired by Romjul, I’ve put together a bundle of yoga nidra and meditation recordings, along with journal prompts. It is intended to support you in making space for rest, reflection, replenishment and connection. This bundle features:
- Yoga Nidra for Compassionate Self-Healing Practice (guided relaxation, Audio)
- By Your Side Metta Meditation (loving-kindness, Audio)
- Sensing Gratitude Meditation (Audio)
- Nurturing Breath Break Meditation (Audio)
- Journal prompts to help you prepare for 2023 (PDF)
- Choosing a Meditation Shape (PDF)
- Yoga Nidra Set-Up (PDF)
This bundle may be only be purchased January 25th – 31st. There are two options*:
- Seven Days Unlimited – sliding scale (starting at $36)
- Single Day Pass – $18
Tuition is non-refundable and non-transferable.
*Do you have an active Yoga Nidra or Meditation Monday membership? Are you attending the January Illumination gathering? Feel free to email me for a discount code.