Romjul - A Seasonal On Demand Bundle Romjul (Norwegian) is the period between Christmas and…
Give the Gift of…
Interested in gifting an OpenSpace Mindfulness experience? It’s simple to gift a class or program as well as as purchase gift cards. See below for step-by-step directions.
Have questions? Just let me know.
To gift someone a specific class, course or program:
- From my class platform Shop first click “Purchase a Gift” (see upper right side.)
- Then click on the product you would like to gift.
- To complete the purchase you will either need to log in or create an account (name and email.)
- During checkout you will be prompted to enter the recipient’s name and email address. You will also be given the option of sending a personal note and selecting when the gift will be e-delivered.
To purchase and activate a Gift Card:
- From my class platform Shop click on “Gift Card.” (For Gift Cards it’s actually important NOT first select “Purchase a Gift.)
- During checkout you will either need to log in or create an account (name and email.)
- You can select the dollar value you would like to gift (minimum $25.)
- Within 1-2 business days I will email you an e-card with a unique coupon code for you to share with the intended recipient. (This will come from email@example.com.)
- The recipient may then use that coupon code and apply the credit towards anything in the Shop.
A note about purchasing multiple gift cards: If you’d like to purchase multiple gift cards email me about a bundle purchase. In your email let me know the total dollar amount you’d like to spend, names of recipients and how much to allot per recipient. Otherwise, you’ll need to purchase a separate gift card for each recipient.
To see my full teaching schedule head to classes.