Supporting small businesses, & the people who lead them, to reach their full creative potential.
is mindful coaching for you?
Bringing present moment awareness to all facets of experience, mindfulness helps us to show up with wisdom, care and discernment. It’s also been demonstrated to mitigate stress and distractibility while improving performance and well-being. Mindfulness-based business coaching can be a powerful modality for your business if you’re seeking to:
- Increase productivity, innoviation & efficacy
- Boost resiliency & sustainability
- Decrease stress & burnout
- Improve quality of products or services
- Foster a more manageable workload
- Enhance market position & brand integrity
- Strengthen fiscal health
- Experience greater enjoyment of work
- Create clarity in direction
- Deepen shared values & vision
what are the benefits?
Over the years clients have shared numerous benefits from coaching, many of which carry over into their personal lives. They describe:
- More skillful at staying on track, reaching goals & nipping problems in the bud
- The capacity to be more responsive, less reactive
- Greater accountability
- Increased awareness around the higher purpose of their work & their role in realizing that purpose
- Improved financials & cash flow
- Greater work-life balance
- Increased ease & enjoyment in the full scope of their work
- Less stress & anxiety, greater reserves
- Deepened sense of compassion & appreciation
how does it work?
I offer an introductory package for new clients: ten sessions within 6 months. Additional packages are also available for continuing clients. Typically coaching sessions are 45-60 minutes and can be held by phone or video call. In-person sessions are available in Portland (and sometimes Seattle).
The first step is always a complimentary 30-minute conversation. During this conversation we’ll talk about what you’re looking for and your goals. I’ll tell you more about how I work. Together we’ll figure out whether there’s a good fit.