Supporting small businesses, & the people who lead them, to reach their full creative potential.
is coaching for you?
Mindulness-based business coaching can be a powerful modality for your business if you’re seeking to:
- Increase productivity & efficacy
- Decrease stress
- Improve quality of products or services
- Foster a more manageable workload
- Enhance your market position & brand integrity
- Strengthen fiscal health
- Experience greater enjoyment of work
- Create clarity in direction
- Increase innovation
- Deepen shared values & vision
what are the benefits?
Over the years clients have shared numerous benefits from coaching, many of which carry over into their personal lives. They describe:
- Being more skillful with staying on track, reaching goals & nipping problems in the bud
- Greater accountability
- Increased awareness around the higher purpose of their work & their role in realizing that purpose
- Improved financials & cash flow
- Greater work-life balance
- Increased ease & enjoyment in the full scope of their work
- Less stress & anxiety
- Deepened sense of compassion & appreciation
how does it work?
I offer an introductory package for new clients: 10 sessions within 6 months. Additional packages are also available for continuing clients. Typically coaching sessions are 45-60 minutes and can be held by phone or video call. In-person sessions are available in Portland (and sometimes Seattle).
The first step is always a complimentary 30-minute conversation. During this conversation we’ll talk about what you’re looking for and your goals. I’ll tell you more about how I work. And together we’ll figure out whether there’s a good fit in there.