Supporting small businesses that love what they make or offer, and are ready to experience their full creative potential.
is mindfulness-based business coaching for you?
Bringing present moment awareness to all facets of experience, mindfulness helps us to show up with wisdom, care and discernment. It’s also been demonstrated to mitigate stress and distractibility while improving performance and well-being. Mindfulness-based business coaching can be a powerful modality for your business if you’re seeking to:
- Increase productivity, innovation & efficacy
- Boost resiliency & sustainability
- Decrease stress & burnout
- Improve quality of products or services
- Foster a more manageable workload
- Enhance market position & brand integrity
- Strengthen fiscal health
- Experience greater enjoyment of work
- Create clarity in direction
- Deepen shared values & vision
what are the benefits of mindfulness-based business coaching?
Over the years clients have shared numerous benefits from coaching, many of which carry over into their personal lives. They describe:
- More skillful at staying on track, reaching goals & nipping problems in the bud
- The capacity to be more responsive, less reactive
- Greater accountability
- Increased awareness around the higher purpose of their work & their role in realizing that purpose
- Improved financials & cash flow
- Greater work-life balance
- Increased ease & enjoyment in the full scope of their work
- Less stress & anxiety, greater reserves
- Deepened sense of compassion & appreciation
what are coaching sessions like?
Learn more about what happens during coaching sessions, and the coaching relationship, HERE.
Typically coaching sessions are 50-60 minutes in length and can be held by phone or video call. In-person sessions are possible in Portland (and sometimes Seattle). I offer an introductory package for new clients: ten sessions within six months. More options are available for on-going and returning clients.
(Familiarity with mindfulness, or a mindfulness practice, is not required.)
The first step is always a complimentary 30-minute conversation. During this conversation we’ll talk about what you’re looking for and your goals. I’ll tell you more about how I work. Together we’ll figure out whether there’s a good fit.