Supporting leaders called to make a difference and guide through innovative, compassionate and embodied presence.
is mindfulness-based leadership coaching for you?
Mindfulness is a state of being that brings awareness to both inner and outer experience, helping us to respond with wisdom, care and discernment. It’s also been demonstrated to lower stress and distractibility while promoting resiliency, creativity and well-being. Mindful Leadership Coaching can benefit people in leadership roles, & work teams, seeking to:
- Improve innovation & performance
- Reduce stress & mitigate burnout
- Respond to difficult situations rather than react
- Lead by example & through presence
- Navigate challenges, and challenging people, with wisdom & grace
- Pair high standards with healthy boundaries
- Strengthen quality of attention
- Communicate both effectively & compassionately
after taking part in mindfulness-based leadership coaching, clients describe:
- Greater confidence & efficacy
- Feeling more connected, less isolated
- Lower stress levels, greater steadiness of mind & resiliency
- A deeper sense of purpose & connection to a larger vision
- Increased productivity & success
what are coaching sessions like?
Learn more about what happens during coaching sessions, and the coaching relationship, HERE.
Typically coaching sessions are 50-60 minutes in length and can be held by phone or video call. In-person sessions are possible in Portland (and sometimes Seattle). I offer an introductory package for new clients: ten sessions within six months. More options are available for on-going and returning clients.
(Familiarity with mindfulness, or a mindfulness practice, is not required.)
The first step is always a complimentary 30-minute conversation. During this conversation we’ll talk about what you’re looking for and your goals. I’ll tell you more about how I work. Together we’ll figure out whether there’s a good fit.