Partnering with executives, managers & working teams to help them skillfully lead with presence & inspiration.
is mindful leadership mentorship for you?
Mindfulness is a state of being that brings awareness to both inner and outer experience, helping us to respond with wisdom, care and discernment. It’s also been demonstrated to lower stress and distractibility while promoting resiliency, creativity and well-being. Mindful Leadership Mentorship can benefit people in leadership roles & work teams seeking to:
- Improve innovation & performance
- Reduce stress & mitigate burnout
- Respond to difficult situations rather than react
- Lead by example & through presence
- Navigate challenges, and challenging people, with wisdom & grace
- Pair high standards with healthy boundaries
- Strengthen quality of attention
- Communicate both effectively & compassionately
after taking part in Mindful Leadership Mentorship, clients describe:
- Greater confidence & efficacy
- Feeling more connected, less isolated
- Lower stress levels, greater steadiness of mind & resiliency
- A deeper sense of purpose & connection to a larger vision
- Increased productivity & success
- Being more inspired, and more inspiring
- Enhanced creativity & innovation
- Greater alignment with personal values
- More skillful at team & project management
- Cultivating an embodied leadership presence
how does it work?
I offer an introductory package for new clients: ten sessions within 6 months. Additional packages are also available for continuing clients. Typically mentorship sessions are 45-60 minutes and can be held by phone or video call. In-person sessions are possible in Portland (and sometimes Seattle).
The first step is always a complimentary 30-minute conversation. During this conversation we’ll talk about what you’re looking for and your goals. I’ll tell you more about how I work. Together we’ll figure out whether there’s a good fit.