Helping people live their values and engage their purpose.
is coaching for you?
Mindfulness-based coaching can be a great resource if you’re looking to:
- Gain clarity about the mark you’d like to make in this world
- Get unstuck
- Foster opportunities that reflect your deepest intentions
- Be more accountable
- Navigate change and obstacles with greater kindness and ease
- Make a move or other significant transition
- Uncover more joy in daily life
- Change jobs or careers
what are the benefits?
Clients are often struck by how life coaching in one area of focus positively impacts so many other areas of their lives. They speak to:
- Greater happiness & life satisfaction
- Deeper feeling of purpose & value
- Increased skillfulness in both achieving goals & addressing limiting behaviors
- Heightened sense of gratitude, compassion & connection to others
- More insight about what really matters
how does it work?
I offer an introductory package for new clients: 10 sessions within 6 months. Additional packages are also available for continuing clients. Typically coaching sessions are 45-60 minutes and can be held by phone or video call. In-person sessions are possible in Portland (and sometimes Seattle).
The first step is always a complimentary 30-minute conversation. During this conversation we’ll talk about what you’re looking for and your goals. I’ll tell you more about how I work. And together we’ll figure out whether there’s a good fit in there.