Helping people live their values and engage their purpose.
is mindfulness-based life coaching for you?
Pairing awareness with compassion, mindfulness helps us to meet life with care and wisdom. It’s also been shown to boost emotional and physical resilience, as well as strengthen connections with others. Mindfulness-based life coaching can be a great resource if you’re looking to:
- Gain clarity about the mark you’d like to make in this world
- Respond to challenges rather than react
- Get unstuck
- Foster opportunities that reflect your deepest intentions
- Be more accountable
- Navigate change and obstacles with greater resilience, kindness & ease
- Make a move or other significant transition
- Uncover more joy in daily life
- Change jobs or careers
what are the benefits?
Clients are often struck by how coaching in one area positively impacts so many other areas of their lives. They speak to:
- Greater happiness & life satisfaction
- Diminished stress, stronger emotional resiliency & steadiness of mind
- Deeper feeling of purpose & value
- Increased skillfulness in achieving goals & addressing limiting behaviors
- Heightened sense of gratitude, compassion & connection to others
- More insight about what really matters
- Greater self-awareness & resourcefulness
how does it work?
I offer an introductory package for new clients: ten sessions within 6 months. Additional packages are also available for continuing clients. Typically coaching sessions are 45-60 minutes and can be held by phone or video call. In-person sessions are possible in Portland (and sometimes Seattle).
The first step is always a complimentary 30-minute conversation. During this conversation we’ll talk about what you’re looking for and your goals. I’ll tell you more about how I work. Together we’ll figure out whether there’s a good fit.